Amazon has begun inviting sellers to join Amazon Australia Marketplace. Couple of sellers have contacted us to place inventory prep orders for FBA as well as fulfillment for sellers using FBM. However, it appears not everyone has been invited to the pre-launch party. Amazon Australia seems to be opening up to sellers gradually, according to invitation email forwarded to us by one of the invited seller. Following are the requirements to join the marketplace:
- Your business name as you would like it to be displayed on Amazon.com.au
- The name of the individual or entity that operates the business
- The physical address of your business
- Your business credit card number and expiration date
- The address where you receive your credit card statement
Please bear in mind that Amazon is recommending existing sellers to sign up using a separate email from their existing account.
Are you planning to sell on Amazon Australia? We can help you get started by ensuring that your inventory arrives at Amazon Warehouse in full compliance of their policies. Request your work order for Amazon Australia Prep & Forwarding